POST Website Redesigned!
POST is pleased to present our newly redesigned and responsive Website!
In addition to the new look, the site contains structural improvements allowing POST’s clients to navigate the site and find information more quickly and easily.
The new design features several significant upgrades:
- Simplified menu system organized by occupation
- Easier access to POST resources and materials
- Improved search engine
- Enhanced mobile and tablet experience
- Ability to customize your POST News based on your interests
The responsive design offers:
- Content delivery that is flexible to accommodate all screen sizes (desktop, tablet, and mobile phones)
- The site automatically resizes images, text, forms, and buttons to maximize screen space so text is easy to read
- Sharing links and bookmarking works seamlessly across mobile and desktop
Most POST Website URLs/bookmarks were preserved in the redesign.
The search function has been greatly improved – give it a try if you need to find specific information!
If you have trouble locating a page or your bookmark is broken please send an email to WebRequest@post.ca.gov.